_

First of all, Happy New Year!


I started this blog about 2 years ago...but my drive to blog evaporated soon after its culmination. I guess I COULD use the usual excuses...


"I just don't have the time"

"Ugh...i don't know what to write"


"blogging? are YOU gay?"



But no...ill be honest and simply say that I found it rather pathetic at the time. The lifestyle I was leading 'back in the day' sort of restricted any form of emotional expressionism, thus those of us who TRIED blogging kept it under wraps by virtue of blood-oaths!


But, things slowly changed...I slowly changed...and right now, I think its time for me to usher in the new year, with the RE-EMERGENCE of my haven. A place where I can freely speak about anything, about anybody, whatever strikes me as 'BLOG-WORTHY' shall be typed up in vibrant colors and posted without let or hindrance...


*breathes*



So...in essence...in this blog...EVERYTHING GOES.

Alrighty then, time to hit the gym for a good hour or so... and pass out in my living room.




A truly fantastic start to 2009 :)

0 comments: