_

1917...and I RECENTLY emerged from what can only be described as a "MAMMOTH POST-WORKOUT SLUMBER"

3 fricking hours...who the hell does that?

Anyways...I think I'm overtraining. I'm still following the usual schedule of hitting the gym for an hour every other day for my RPM's, but I think its the bouts of cardio that I try to slot in on the recovery days that's beginning to thrash my system.

"Imran..you FUCKtard...its called a 'Recovery Day' for a reason la..".

Here's a summary of what I'm feeling at this exact moment..

Head = nothing (pfft...as usual)
Arms = some pronounced strain on the right bicep, and left rotator cuff feels funkeh
Abs = the general strain on the upper 2
Thighs = OUCH MAFAKKA
Ass = (same as above)

Essentially, I'm being stubborn and I've even written "NO PAIN, NO (muscle) GAIN" on my whiteboard so I don't start questioning my habitual gym-related activities and their sore after-effects on my body.

*cue Touch My Body by Mariah Carey*

"Imran, you're so gay la"


Yea....so I'm gonna go watch The Godfather now...all the way through. Part 1, then Part 2, then Part 3...then sit outside and smoke a nice Cuban to round it off.

Or...I could read my management lecture notes which I've conveniently stacked up in order of delivery...consequently ridding myself of this revolting, mind-numbing sense of guilt that's been haunting for the past few days...


hmm...


Don Corleone just won hands-down

0 comments: