_

Jan 3, 2009

that 'mendung' day...

2127...what a BORING day.

Honestly...you have NO idea how bored I've been the entire day. Even my workout felt half-hearted, compounded by the odd yawns while lifting 30kilos of solid steel.

"had to mention the weights la...syok sendiri like fuck la you imran..."

I guess there will be more to blog about once Uni starts again next week (albeit for exams :|)...and thus I can whine and bitch about how much harder I should have studied before the exams on the blog...

So...home alone again this weekend with Mak Poh going off to Ida's house for a slumber partay of sorts. Nobody really wants to go out tonight, so I guess i'll be plonked on the couch, channel-surfing and eating my lovely, grilled teriyaki chicken slices :)




Ooooh c'est magnifique!

0 comments: