_

2226...Pretty eventful Sunday i must say...

Woke up around 11am, momentarily wishing Abah would run in shout at me for lazing around on my ass, but alas...i was soon smacked back to the sad, lonely reality of my life by the wailing for the 'paper lama' man doing his rounds...

Woke up..had my nutribar...and RANDOMLY decided to go out for a jog seeing as the weather was pretty conducive...dark clouds swirling around teasing me with the prospect of a downpour.

Well, i didnt care. It was time I tested out my tar-free lungs (so fast ah?) and see how many rounds of the 'padang' i could do without stopping. I made it to 3 before starting to heavily pant, so instead of pushing myself that little bit more, i just slowed down to a brisk walk...and did a few pushups...situps...chinups...all the 'ups' really... except an erection...

"...come on la wei...your BLOG oso you gotta pollute with this shit ah..."

Then, I got changed and headed over to my uncle's place...lo and behold it was his birthday and i completely forgot! What a bastard nephew I am. So to make up for it, I rushed out to 'The Golf House' in Subang Parade and picked up a nice Ashworth bag (his favourite brand btw...)

*naik saham*

Ahaha...when I gave him the present, he almost wept! He was overwhelmed with emotions to an extent I have never seen him achieve before...bear in mind...that the MEN in the paki-side of the family are somewhat programmed not to exhibit any form of extreme emotions. (however, my dad doesnt play into this web...must've been the Ireland stint..cheers Abah!) So...at least I made a 58 year old man happy today...makes me smile :)

Sigh..gotta start the pre-exam cramming tmrw since admittedly, I havent really been doing my fair share of studying this holiday. It BETTER not come bite me in the ass...I'm sure it's gonna be ok..

"dont worry la...you're gonna do fine babe :) "

Dota...incessant texting....maybe watch some telly....then its bedtime.





Arrivederci...



P.S: "Come on get higher" by Matt Nathanson...fabuloso!

0 comments: