_

1900...and I've finally powered up my laptop.

After a week, I decided to boot her up (mainly because my brother is hogging the super-souped-up desktop) and get some "work" done.


"Work...pffft...more like 'photoshopping photos and photobucketing'..."


Went to AbuDhabi yesterday to visit the newborn niece...and I must say...she looks EXACTLY like her elder sister...albeit more purplish and lizard-like...and gooey..and icky...and *vomits*...that thing literally SWAM out of my cousin...

*flashback... Sunway Lagoon's water slide*

Jaysus Christ...my overly-descriptive imagination has leapt across the morality boundary my friends lay down before graduation...do i REALLY owe you guys a crate of beer each? XD

While I was there....decided to take the Porsche out for a spin (Carrera 4S).




OH MY FUCKING GOD




Touched 240km/h before I decided to tone it back a little...consequently prolonging my life for a few more years! The kick...the G-forces shoving you into your seat...the lovely ROAR of the turbocharged engine...the whirr of the intercooler as it cools down the cylinders upon shutdown....I've truly been deprived whilst in Malaysia...

Enjoy the pix :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Then...ANOTHER surprise. Arul "loaned" the PS3 to me throughout the duration of my stay in Dubai...so needless to say...I've been owning on "Ghost Recon 2" and "GranTourismo 5" the entire day! Dad asked me if I wanted one....he's actually asked me this a few times....but I'd rather not have one. Id be playing it 24/7...completely oblivious to my responsibilities...so I guess it was high-time I made an "adult" decision and decide against it.

Though...with all that said....id sell my own kidney to have one. LOL


Will update more tomorrow after I return from a pre-birthday escapade with her....

Arrivederci

0 comments: