_

Jan 22, 2009

just like a Circus....

0801...its 11 degrees celcius. 11 FUCKING DEGREES :O



Soo...what's been going on over the past few days...still kinda groggy so I'm gonna try a version of "speed blogging"...which is simply a cover-line for "i actually cant be bothered to blog today, but I thought i should..."



-> Went out grocery shopping with the mother yesterday, and i must say, Cold Storage looks like some shanty-town pasaraya compared to those serving equal customer bases here. Managed to purchase some lovely Gouda slices, got some Salmon, fresh herbs, lovely lamb and beef for the barbecue tomorrow...and...wait for it....wait for it....caviar. 2 week old North Caspian beads of heaven with some bellinis...ohh tonight's cocktail shindig is gonna be the bomb!




-> I went for my medical checkup...and was promptly labelled "fit as a stallion". wait wait..let me bold that...and make it larger...and a different colour perhaps...ok all done! Blood Pressure is spot on, the blood test was unnerving though as I've always had a consanguinity towards needles and other BDSM-like paraphernelia...(no, i wasn't raped or molested...but high-school was pretty...DIFFERENT XD).

 I saw a live 3D image of my heart...pumping at 120/70...which was truly spectacular. Even though I'm lined up for a prosperous foray into the corporate world (largely due to Emirates), I'll always be highly curious about the medical field and its ins and outs. 



"Watch HOUSE summore la...thats what happens...bodoh"



-> Today...pretty relaxed day. Gonna head out to Spinneys for a while to pick up some bread, and maybe raid their deli counter. Oh the joys of Lamb Pie, Beef Stroganoff, Roast Chickens...and the trademark Pieman's Steak&Kidney Turnover...oh lovely! Im still really surprised that ive managed to mantain my weight...plus minus a few pounds on either side...even though I've been...wait for it... I N H A L I N G food on a daily basis. 


I took some pictures with my sisters cam...but sadly...they're crap. I mean, the camera's crap. Cheapo la sometimes. So today, its time to go off shopping for a new Nikon or something...a slim one which Dad can use when he's travelling as well.



Ma'aSalama!

0 comments: